Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of clear, comfortable aligners.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Hungry? No problem - simply take out your aligners and eat or drink whatever you want. Because the aligners are removable, there is no need to alter your diet.
- You don’t need to worry about brushing and flossing around brackets and wires - Invisalign aligners are removable so there is no need to stray from your usual oral hygiene routine.
- Have a big occasion coming up? Your aligners can be removed for a special night out.
- Your life doesn’t need to change while you’re straightening your teeth - continue all of your usual activities while your teeth are being gently guided to their new locations.
- Don’t hide your smile! Since Invisalign aligners are clear, you don’t have to worry about drawing more attention to your mouth while you’re in treatment. The aligners are virtually invisible, so most people won’t even know you are wearing them.
- Invisalign is convenient. Most appointments will be in and out, and only need to be scheduled every six weeks.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a way to straighten your smile, almost invisibly. The patented aligners are clear, comfortable and removable, and your treatment is guided by the most sophisticated 3D computer imaging technology. The imaging technology provides a clear view of your treatment, from your initial smile to the final, straight and healthy smile at the end.
A series of clear aligners will be custom created for you, and only you, and each set will be perfectly calibrated to guide your teeth to new positions. Every set of aligners will be worn for about two weeks, then replaced with the next set until your ideal smile is achieved. Treatment time depends on your exact needs.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign is the orthodontic treatment that fits seamlessly into your lifestyle. Because the aligners are clear, you don’t have to worry about your smile being more conspicuous during treatment. And because the aligners are removable, you don’t have to make adjustments to your diet or oral care routine while in treatment. Eat and drink anything, and brush and floss as usual. Invisalign aligners are made of a smooth plastic, so there are no brackets or wires to irritate the insides of your mouth.
You’ll spend less time in our office, because appointments are quick and only need to be scheduled every six weeks. And, the technology that accompanies Invisalign allows you to envision your results before you even begin.
How many patients are in Invisalign treatment?
More than 3,000,000 people worldwide have enjoyed the benefits Invisalign offers, and that number grows every day. If you have any questions about Invisalign treatment, or wonder if it might be right for you, we are happy to discuss it with you.